SciPy 2015: Talks Day 1
- Will millenials ever get married?: Survival analysis made simple.
- Distarray: A tool to do distributed computing on
- Teaching with Jupyter:
nbgrader for autograding of
Jupyter notebooks, and
JupyterHub to provide a uniform environment for teaching and learning.
- Open Source data archive for melanoma screening: How to build a system that helps diagnose melanoma.
- Story time with Bokeh: State of Bokeh’s plotting package.
- VisPy: Harnessing The GPU For Fast, High-Level Visualization: A very impressive package for doing real-time visualization!
- HoloViews: Interactive data visualizations made really easy.
- Deep learning crash course: A real crash course!
- PyStruct (structured prediction): a package for doing structured prediction.
I then left to get a breather, and prepare a bit for my lighting talk!